Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was normal. When I could eat a Reese’s cup and not think twice about the fact the each one contains 125 calories. I wish I could hang out with my friends and have a slice of Dominoes deep dish pizza and not think of all the carbs I would be ingesting. I want to be normal but I want to be sick and then a part of me wants to be overly healthy and I’m just a mess of contradictions.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
(Source: vaginaforcesunite, via c0ffeebeanss)